- Protecting your privacy is our priority and we will not share your medical details with third parties unless you specifically ask us to.
- We are responsible for all the data that you submit on our websites. Our websites contains links to other external websites for your convenience for which we are not responsible. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
- By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us, our group and third parties collecting and using your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
- The information we collect
- In order to provide you with the services you require, we will collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications. These will include, for example, your name, address, email address, phone number and details that are relevant to the service(s) in which you are interested. We may also collect sensitive personal data concerning health matters from or about you if you register for the online doctor service.
Information about other people
- If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used and that you are authorised to disclose it to us, and to consent to its use on their behalf, before doing so.
How we will use your information
- We will primarily use the personal information:
- to provide the services you request from us
- to communicate with you regarding the service you have used
- for record keeping purposes
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the services we offer
- to track and analyse activity on our website
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can enhance your user experience
- to understand and respect your preferences and to provide details of relevant offers and opportunities where you have agreed to receive them.
What Personal Data do we collect?
- If you are a Client using our website we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, phone, email, medical information.
- Financial Data includes payment card details processed through Stripe.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Do we share your Personal Data with anyone else?
- We may share your Personal Data with the following parties in connection with our processing of your Personal Data:
- Mailchimp The service provider allows us to send you email communications and alerts us if you request to be removed from our mailing lists.
- Stripe – Provides our payments services.
- OpenTok – Provides our video consultation infrastructure.
- Twillo – Provides us with SMS infrastructure.
- In common with many other website operators, we may use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on this site. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
Offers and opportunities
- We, our group and carefully selected third parties would like to contact you and/or any person whose information you provide to us to tell you and/or them about offers and opportunities that are available and about a range of other initiatives in a number of ways, including by post, telephone, text/picture/video message or by email.
Your rights to access your personal information
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. The same right applies to any other person whose personal information you provide to us. excessive.
- If you are aged 17 or under you should not use our websites nor should you provide any personal information to us via the website.
- given to you on how your personal data will be used how you can exercise your rights to obtain a copy of your personal data, it corrected or restricted, object to it being processed, and complain if you are dissatisfied. These safeguards help sustain a fair and appropriate balance so that our activities do not override your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms.
- We require all third parties to enter into a data processing agreements with us which complies with our obligations under the GDPR. This agreement requires third parties to have appropriate security systems in place and only to use your Personal Data on our instructions and in accordance with data protection law.
- You can contact us with any queries, complaints or requests to exercise your data protection rights using the details below:
- Email: email@example.com